Reduce Your Air-Conditioning Electricity Costs by over 50% in Accommodation Scenarios and Save Thousands in Maintenance!
Do your guests and clients leave air-conditioning running when they go out?
Quite simply Aircon Off will monitor a room to see if it’s being used and if it’s not occupied for a pre-determined time and if the air conditioning is running, Aircon Off will automatically switch it off or if preferred put it into economy mode.
This revolutionary product is a ‘must have’ for all holiday rental accommodation owners and operators. It is a well-known problem that guests both deliberately and unintentionally leave cooling or heating on when they leave a room, unit or house unoccupied. This obviously results in a huge waste of power and wears out expensive equipment, dramatically increasing electricity and maintenance costs.
Global warming, spiralling energy costs or just the unnecessary strain on equipment are all valid reasons for ensuring that the air-conditioning facilities you provide for your clients or employees are controlled.
Benefits of Aircon Off
- Reduces Air-Conditioning power and maintenance costs
- Easy installation and multi-option set up to suit any location
- Universally compatible with all remote controlled A/C units
- Mains powered (110-240v)
- No conflict with Air-Conditioner warranty
- Aircon Off is unaffected by fans, curtains etc
- Separate timing options for day and night
- Tamper proof controls and connections, wireless sensors
- European design, Japanese components, high quality construction
(usually recouped within two power bills)
Call us today in the office on 5665 9820 or feel free to send an email to email@example.com