Electrician Gold Coast
In need of a reliable Gold Coast electrician?
Watmar Electrical and Air
are the reputable and preferred
you can trust on the Gold Coast. We offer a comprehensive selection of electrical services to both homes and businesses in and around the Gold Coast, with our fully licenced and qualified team providing a friendly and professional array of options to suit your exact needs. We service a range of businesses, body corporates, hotels, real estate agencies and homeowners, so for an
Gold Coast electrician
you will want to come back to, contact Watmar today.
Book an Electrician Today in Gold Coast
What electrical problems are common on the Gold Coast?
No matter where you are located or what you do, sometimes electrical issues will arise that can be disruptive and frustrating (and dangerous too!). Some of the most common electrical issues that Watmar come across include:
- Overloaded or non-compliant switchboards.
- Smoke alarms that are not compliant.
- Power points that are sparking, smoking or buzzing, or are hot to touch.
- Tripping safety switches, resulting in power turning off.
- A high electrical bill without explanation.
- Appliances that are tripping power.
- Flickering lights.
All these should absolutely be reviewed by a professional - never complete electrical works yourself.
What services can our Gold Coast electricians provide?
The qualified electrical team at Watmar offer a range of services to assist with the common problems on the Gold Coast, such as:
- Installation of compliant smoke alarms and/or checking your current alarms are operating effectively and compliant.
- Installation of energy-efficient LED lighting or any kind of lighting you might need in your home.
- Installation of any electrical appliances , from an oven or cooktop to a stove or a split system air conditioner.
- Supply and install a huge range of ceiling fans , for both indoor and outdoor uses.
- Switchboard inspections including ensuring safety switches are installed.
- Switchboard upgrades .
- Installation of new power points.
Additionally, if you are currently going through home renovations or building a new home, our experienced electricians can take care of everything from power for construction to connecting an existing house to the grid. We can help design your electrical installation to ensure it is energy efficient and meets all Australian Safety Standards.
If the services you are looking for are not listed above, this does not mean that we can not assist. Give us a call on 5665 9820 and we can discuss your electrical needs now.
Commercial electricians servicing the Gold Coast
Watmar not only offer residential electrical services to the Gold Coast, we provide commercial options too. Our commercial electrical services include:
- New electrical for shop fitouts or retrofit projects.
- Data cabling, network systems, phone points, NBN cabling, patch panel installations.
- Electrical infrastructure - underground power, power pole installation .
- Switchboard upgrades.
- Commercial and industrial lighting.
- Smoke alarm systems.
- Emergency lighting systems.
- Energy efficient LED lighting upgrades.
- Security - flood and sensor lighting, cameras, etc.
- Appliance installation.
- Test and Tag.
- Strata electrical requirements.
Why choose us as your Gold Coast electrician?
- We are completely upfront when it comes to providing information, time frames for jobs and invoicing.
- We offer an emergency electrical service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We provide a personalised service at a very competitive fixed price.
- We are efficient, reliable and trustworthy.
- We respond to you promptly and attend on site when we say we will.
- We leave a clean, tidy and compliant job site.
- We are friendly, approachable and knowledgeable professionals.
Your local electricians on the Gold Coast
We can help with your electrician issues in Gold Coast.
- Biggera Waters
- Broadbeach Waters
- Burleigh Heads
- Burleigh Waters
- Cedar Creek
- Clear Island Waters
- Currumbin Waters
- Currumbin Valley
- Highland Park
- Hope Island
- Jacobs Well
- Lower Beechmont
- Main Beach
- Mermaid Beach
- Mermaid Waters
- Mount Nathan
- Natural Bridge
- Numinbah Valley
- Ormeau Hills
- Pacific Pines
- Palm Beach
- Paradise Point
- Reedy Creek
- Runaway Bay
- Surfers Paradise
- Tallebudgera Valley
- Upper Coomera
- Varsity Lakes
- Willow Vale